On 6/28/06, Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like my projects to automatically generate the -sources.jar when
running mvn install or deploy. I've lokked for this at
maven-sources-plugin but there is no doc.
How to include sources jars in my build process ?

 <build>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
       <executions>
         <execution>
           <goals>
             <goal>jar</goal>
           </goals>
         </execution>
       </executions>
     </plugin>
   </plugins>
 </build>

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.