This question should go to the cargo plugin developers... you can either search their archive or join their mailing list.

   http://cargo.codehaus.org/Mailing+List+Archives

But if you're lucky, someone here might already know the answer and give it to you still.

^_^

Jeff Mutonho wrote:
I'm specifying a unversioned name for my war , under the maven-war-plugin as :

<warName>eportal</warName>

When i try to deploy to Tomcat , the cargo-maven2-plugin is complaining that
~ /target/eportal-1.0.0.war  does not exist ...which is correct ,
since the war file is called eportal.war.
How do I configure the plugin to use the correct war file? This
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin mentions the <deployables>
under <configuration> , but does not much.