announce@maven.apache.org lists all Maven-related releases (including plugins).

announce@apache.org gets major releases (and all Apache releases).

We have a freshmeat thing that's about 5 years old and I think we're
locked out :)

- Brett

On 05/07/06, Jimisola Laursen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

Is there a way to get a notification (email) when a new release of Maven is
released?
If not, would it be possible to add to project to freshmeat.net as they have
this functionality and I assume many other use this for over projects?

Regards,
Jimisola

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/