Attach the sources plugin to the install phase of the build.

                        <plugin>
                                <inherited>true</inherited>
                                <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>attach-sources</id>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>jar</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>

On 7/5/06, Aleksei Valikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi.

I'd like to get sources for my jar artifacts installed into the local repo. I
usually do mvn (clean) install, but this only builds and copies the binary jar
into the repo. What should I do to get sources along?

Bye.
/lexi

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org