Hi there,

Is there any way to override a dependency in a project you depend on? I know
you can control which version of a dependency you use using the dependency
management section, I mean the folowing:

Project A
 +-> Depends on project B
      +-> Depends on project C

Is there any way to point the dependency on project C to another project?
I'm asking this because I'm using the hibernate annotations project, and
that seems to point to javax.persistence:ejb:jar:3.0-public-draft-20060502,
that doesn't seem to exist anymore. I guess annotations would work properly
changing that dependency to javax.persistence:persistence-api:1.0.

Best regards
Jose