Has anyone gotten the latest (or something close to a 2.0 release,
and not 1.2.6) iteration of Spring, Hibernate 3 and ejb/hibrnate
annotations to work? if so, what would the pom for that look like?

My salient points on my old POM looks like this:

                <dependency>
                <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                <artifactId>spring-core</artifactId>
                <version>1.2.7</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
                <version>1.2.7</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                <artifactId>spring-dao</artifactId>
                <version>1.2.7</version>
                </dependency>

          <dependency>
     <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
     <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
     <version>3.0.5</version>
     <optional>true</optional>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
     <artifactId>hibernate-annotations</artifactId>
     <version>3.0beta2</version>
    </dependency>

Hibernate annotations have a dependency on the javax.persistence jar,
which of course isn available but i got the correct iteration (the one
shipped in hibernate-annotations' lib dir for 3.0beta2 and placed it
in my private repository.. so that works wonderfully. im not faring
sowell at trying to get spring 2.0m4 to work, though.. any one else
have any luck here?

Thanks,

Josh