I had the same problem the other day; trying to share JSPs and config files
across multiple maven2 apps.

I solved it by configuring the war plugin to pull in the resources from the
shared folder, following instructions here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/adding-filtering-webresources.html

A word of warning though: the <targetPath> functionality hasn't even been
checked in to the head of the war plugin as yet - I had to apply a patch
that was attached to the jira entry and use my own local patched build of
the war plugin. See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-54 for further
details.

Hope this helps