You could give a try to Proximity, found here:
http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org/

The support forum already have a theme about maven-proxy migration:
http://forum.abstracthorizon.org/viewforum.php?f=13

Have fun,
~t~

On 7/19/06, Mykel Alvis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I can't seem to locate the new Repository Manager's project site, and google
isn't really helping me in that area.

The reason for asking this is because we use the maven-proxy to proxy
several external repos and set the mirror of "central" to our proxy.  A
problem seems to result when I added the java.net repo (
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/) .  It might be that
it's a maven1 format repo.  I didn't think this was an issue, but apparently
the proxy dislikes it enough to not work with this error:

      Unknown upstream repository type:
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/

Does anyone know how to configure the proxy to work with this repo, or even
what else might cause this issue?

Also, could someone post the site and status for the M2 Repository Manager?

Thanks,
Mykel