Yes !!
It's working.

But I'll try with a moduleSets solution.

Thanks

Damien

Denis Cabasson a écrit :
I guess you can't add the assembly plugin to a pom packaging project...

I have to add the assembly-plugin to each of my modules I wanted to be
assembled.

But I'm certainly interested in a better solution :)

Denis.

Damien Viel wrote:
Thank for your help.

I've tried your solution with a dedicated project for the build which has dependencies on the binary assemblies. But my assembly still empty.

Here is my new pom of the build-project :

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
        http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>

        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>fr.toto.corp</groupId>
        <artifactId>project-build</artifactId>
        <packaging>pom</packaging>
        <name>PROJECT-BUILD</name>
        <version>${buildVersion}</version>
        <url>${siteURL}</url>

        <build>
                <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/java</sourceDirectory>
           <testSourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/test</testSourceDirectory>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>

        <dependencies>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>fr.toto.corp</groupId>
                        <artifactId>mod1</artifactId>
                        <version>1.3</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>fr.toto.corp</groupId>
                        <artifactId>mod2</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0</version>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>

</project>

And I call the pre-defined Descriptor Files : jar-with-dependencies.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/predefined.html

Damien