Hi,

you can look at here:
http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org/

Here you will find some examples for settings.xml and creating environment.

~t~

On 8/4/06, Flynn, Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have just began to use maven 2. I have ran into a problem whilst
attempting to setup my first project. It appears that because I am behind
proxy maven cannot gain access to the archetype plugin.

I need to establish some form of local repository of plugins. Could
somebody
please tell me how I could go about setting up such a repository manually
(i.e what directory structure will be required) and what changes I'll need
to make to settings.xml.

Thanks
Adam Flynn