Hi,

I understand that Selenium by design requires a full-fledged browser, but isn't that also one of its greatest features? By running your tests using FF or IE, you can be sure they do work in their target environment, regardless of browser bugs. So yes, the htmlunit approach makes testing easier to integrate with CI, but it doesn't give you the same results. This may be acceptable for many simple testcases though.

I just looked over the jWebUnit 2.x website very quickly, so I may be missing something. But how is test case writing with jWebUnit easier than using Selenium's IDE or DSL syntax?

Cheers,
-Ralph.