Hi Arnaud,

works like a charm now .... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
I just deployed the SNAPSHOT of the version 1.8.1. You can test it with
maven 1.1 beta 3

maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven
-DartifactId=*maven-artifact-plugin* -Dversion=*1.8.1*-SNAPSHOT
-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/

It should fix the problem.
When I upgraded wagon dependencies I changed a little bit the plugin's code
to not have this error of RejectedKey.
The problem Is that in the beta 3 we upgraded these dependencies (through
the core) but we don't bundle the new artifact plugin :-(
It's my fault.

Cheers.

Arnaud