From: Max Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:51 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: eclipse

If you run 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' from the top level of your project (as
opposed to running it individually for each module), the  maven eclipse
plugin will create "project dependencies" rather than dependencies on
the jar files in the repository.

I would start by checking to see if you currently have "project
dependencies" or if you have dependencies on jars.

-Max