From: Jeff Mutonho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 August 2006 16:13
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Reason: Error getting POM for 'javax.j2ee:j2ee'

Seems to be happening for jars I manually installed, because I just
tried to build my domain objects project as well and got the error :

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
----

Project ID: net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate

Reason: Error getting POM for 'net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate' from the
repository: Error transferring file
  net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate:pom:2.0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
----
[INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch [INFO]
----
[INFO] Total time: 17 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 16 16:55:14 SAST 2006 [INFO] Final Memory:
5M/10M [INFO]
----

--

Jeff  Mutonho