Not in M2, at least, not yet that I'm aware of.

This functionality was available in the M1 Javadoc plugin.

Wayne

On 8/16/06, Cazottes Nicolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using maven2 with the Javadoc plugin and I would like to know if
there is a way to retrieve the warnings and errors raised by the javadoc
executable.
I searched for it in the log generated or in the reports generated but I
did not find it even when changing the "quiet" configuration parameter.

Regards,

--

Nicolas CAZOTTES