Hi all,

I have integrated Maven with Eclipse

I tried with both Maven 1.0 and Maven 2.0

But whenever I execute commands like

 Maven  site or

 mvn eclipse:eclipse

 or mvn jars:jars

     mvn plugins:plugins

  or any other I am always facing error as its not able to get
respective jars by comnnecting to wherever it requires to connect.

I have even downloaded these files manually and tried to put them in
respective folders/plugins.

Even more than that I unjared them and kept these files in
.m2/repositiories/"respective jar name folder"/jars/ here

But finally no use.

I tried to configure Eclipse by going to

Eclipse

Help>software updates>find and install>search for a new feature to
install>m2 plugin(site referring is http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/
)>finish it always try to connect and fails says network connection
failure  :

Network connection problems encountered during search.

  Unable to access "http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/";.

    Unable to access site: "http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/";
[java.io.IOException]

    Unable to access site: "http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/";
[java.io.IOException]

Now please tell me what to do now.

How can I find out or solve this problem.

Thanks

Vijendra Singh