Not that I recommend it, but if you do something like this, don't just move the
files. Be sure to *copy* the rcs files on the filesystem to their new locations
and then use cvs to remove the old files from the old locations. You'll
preserve the history of the files in their new locations, but also have the
file information in the old locations for any legacy builds you may need to
recreate.

</CM guy's nitpick>

Chris