Hi,

I am evaluating Continuum as a Continuous Integration tool. I had a query
around a specific scenario.

If I am connected to the software repository through the network I can very
well checkout the files on my local box and do the build using Continuum.

Now, if I assume that my network is down and I want to do a force build
without taking the updates, Continuum will throw error messages indicating
that it can't connect to the network and halt the build.

My query is, is there any configuration changes that I can do which will
allow me to perform a build even if I am disconnected from the network.

Lastly, I would also like to know if the same is possible in case of
CruiseControl.
Many Thanks,

Shinjan