From: Douglas Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 August 2006 11:27 PM
To: users
Subject: war:inplace

I found this task when looking into ways to just deploy static file
changes to tomcat rather than building a war and having tomcat rebuild
the context, etc.

The only problem I have is that it generates files (WEB-INF & META-INF)
in my src directory. Is there a way to avoid this?

Anybody using this feature or doing something different?

D-