From: neeraj daffodil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 1:35 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: snapshot - maven 1.0.2

hi Jeff Jensen
        thanks to replay ,yes you are write i have to use 1.5 in version but
i need some think that i have not to mention the version no. and it will
download the latestes jar file from the repository ,i am sure that to do
this work we have to use snapshot in version but how i can use in my maven
1.0.2 i have no ideya ,if you understand my actuall problem then please
replay

Thanks in advances
Regards
Neeraj