Arik,

thank you so much for your kind short introduction into pulling down and
compiling SNAPSHOTs of ejb plugin. In fact, it solved my problem. Once I
had built and installed the 2.1-SNAPSHOT, I was able to package my EJB3
module without any problem using my pom.xml shown below. In fact, it
seems the EJB3 support is well done, but actually I have to check
whether the built EJB-JAR is working actually in my application server.

Thanks a lot! :-)
Markus