This email is better sent to the Continuum Users list, since it has
very little to do with Maven and most everything to do with
Continuum...

continuum-users@maven.apache.org

Wayne

On 9/20/06, Leonard Gestrin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

This is my first email to the list and I am new to maven, so pardon me
if missed the solution to the problem I am envisioning - any help or
idea how it can be solved would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am sorry
about the lengh of the email as I am trying to illustrate the problem as
detailed as I can,