Hi,

one guy on this mailing list already had such a case: the problem would come
from the fact that he didn't specify his source directory properly in his
POM. And you problem is probably the same: I can see that because the
generated HTML files are place in the folder "\target\site\xref\java". So I
guess your POM is not correct.

HTH,
Fabrice.