The type of question happened may times, I wonder what is the key work to
search for this topic in the maven achiver ?

-Dan

On 9/20/06, Eric Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do I get a list of these?

Clearly I can reference anything in settings.xml and pom.xml and all
system properties, but what else? ${basedir} seems to give me
directory of current pom.xml. I can't find one place where all these
useful things are documented. Hell, I'm not even sure what a ${var}
thing is called.

Cheers,
Eric