probably related to MNG-1379 ?

Manuel Ledesma wrote:
I'm writing a plug-in for Weblogic 9.2 and I having a hard time make it
work. The issue arrives because I need to use Weblogic from the installation
directory, otherwise it won't work.

So I'm specifying the dependency using system scope, but it does not help.
Still behaving like I'm getting the jar from a different directory. But If I
create a simple project in eclipse and attach it as an external jar, the
same code works fine. Somehow Maven is not reporting correctly the
dependencies.
I'm logging the runtime dependencies and it only shows the classes
directory, every dependency is coming out of the ${plugin.artifacts}.

The class I'm trying to use is WLSTInterpreter and the error I'm getting is
java.lang.RuntimeException: error in finding weblogic.Home'. As I said
before If I write a program outside of maven, the same code works fine.