De : Mick Knutson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : samedi 14 octobre 2006 01:49
À : maven
Objet : Re: qalab.xml does not exist.

Seems I am getting further, but still issues with QALab
I have all my artifacts in sub-modules. So I find that to allow this to work
correctly, I have to:

   1. Create a dependancyManagement plugin declaration for qalab.
   2. Add a plugin declaration into each module's pom.xml I want to run
   QALab for
   3. run mvn site so that my checkstyle-report.xml and pmd.xml exist
   4. run mvn install to compile my code again.

It seems that if I run mvn clean install -e I get an issue with the
checkstyle-report.xml and pmd.xml files not being found. So why must I have
these files present just to run an install?

here is my super pom.xml declaration:

                <plugin>
                    <groupId>net.objectlab</groupId>
                    <artifactId>maven-qalab-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>2.1</version>
                    <!-- Checkstyle Merge -->
                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <id>checkstyle-merge</id>
                            <phase>verify</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>merge</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <handler>
net.objectlab.qalab.parser.CheckstyleStatMerge</handler>
                                <inputFile>${basedir}/target/checkstyle-
result.xml</inputFile>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                        <!-- findBugs Merge -->
                        <!--<execution>
                            <id>findbugs-merge</id>
                            <phase>verify</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>merge</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <handler>
net.objectlab.qalab.parser.FindBugsStatMerge</handler>

<inputFile>${basedir}/target/site/findbugs.xml</inputFile>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>-->
                        <!-- PMD Merge -->
                        <execution>
                            <id>pmd-merge</id>
                            <phase>verify</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>merge</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <handler>
net.objectlab.qalab.parser.PMDStatMerge</handler>

<inputFile>${basedir}/target/site/pmd.xml</inputFile>
                                <!--<inputFile>${project.build.directory
}/pmd/pmd.xml</inputFile>-->
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                        <!-- Additional executions -->
                        <execution>
                            <id>qalab-movers</id>
                            <phase>verify</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>movers</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>

<startTimeHoursOffset>480</startTimeHoursOffset>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                        <execution>
                            <id>qalab-chart</id>
                            <phase>verify</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>chart</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <summaryOnly>false</summaryOnly>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                    <configuration>
                        <!--<types>checkstyle,findbugs,pmd</types>-->
                        <types>checkstyle,pmd</types>
                    </configuration>
                </plugin>

here is my comon/common-jar/pom.xml declaration:

<build>
        <plugins>

            <plugin>
                <groupId>net.objectlab</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-qalab-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>

<reporting>
        <plugins>

            <plugin>
                <groupId>net.objectlab</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-qalab-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.1</version>
                <reportSets>
                    <reportSet>
                        <reports>