Hi.

Its great that these tools exist -- obviously I had no idea. ;-)

Yeah, we're programmers not promoters...

I'm going to have to take a look at both of them and perhaps integrate
one of them into our build process...

Let me know if you experience any problems with Hyperjaxb2. There's a [EMAIL PROTECTED] m,ailing list, if anything.

Any others worth looking at, while we're on the topic??

There are tools like Castor and XMLBeans, but I'm not sure if there's Maven support for these libs. Hyperjaxb2 delivers Maven support out of the box.

Bye.
/lexi