Hi Dan

He's talking about the *changelog* plugin, not the *changes* plugin. The changelog plugin has not been release yet, you still require a snapshot of it.

Hopefully my day job will require less of my time soon, and I will have the time to release the changelog plugin as well...

--
Dennis Lundberg

Dan Tran wrote:
your snapshot 2.0-SNAPSHOT is very old.

may be we should bug *Dennis Lundberg *to remove them.

Try the just released one

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/2.0-beta-2/

-D