Hi Dan, you're coding on a Saturday, too?

dan tran wrote:

> use project to browse the user pom which for sure has your plugin.

I was hoping nobody would suggest this! :-) But I'm giving it a try. I get
all the artifacts via project.getPluginArtifacts().
But when I find my own, I can only get "RELEASE" as the version. I need the
real number. I've tried getVersion(), getBaseVersion(), and
getSelectedVersion().getQualifier(). I see that ArtifactVersion (from
getSelectedVersion()) has the major/minor numbers. Do I have to patch these
together myself? Or is there an easier way?

Thanks,
Paul