To be honest, I'm not sure how to proceed either.

HTTP 201 is a "success" code meaning "created". Perhaps the
DeployMojo.java code is only written to handle HTTP 200 "ok"? Might
want to check the code yourself just to see what's going on there...

Check JIRA for this bug and if its not there, I'd file it. Include
this stacktrace below.

Wayne