I'd suspect the server/user you are running Continuum on does not have
the proper PATH, JAVA_HOME, etc environment properties set.

Log into that server as the user who owns the Continuum process and
try to run your Maven build... I'd expect you will see the same
results. Resolve your issues with that user and it should run OK under
Continuum.

Wayne