Hello,

I'm using maven to generate a website for my plugin. I would like the About
page of my site to show a link. The text for this page is based on the
<project><description> element of the POM, so I tried this:

  <description><![CDATA[This plugin creates Windows executables from Java
jar files using  http://launch4j.sourceforge.net the Launch4j utility
.]]></description>

Alas, maven was too clever for me, and the tags get escaped when it
generates the html page.

Is there any way to include links on this report? Or just set the report's
text directly? I don't see anything here:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/index-mojo.html

Thanks,
Paul