Hi Bram,

not sure what you would like to achieve but

+) run an ANT script instead ... :-)
+) you can use the ant run plugin and the validate lifecycle phase

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Bram de Kruijff wrote:
Hello,

is it possible to execute just one script without going through the
build lifecycle? In my case I'd like to run and re-run an ant script
without building and certainly not installing and/or deploying(!) any
artifacts.

just something like 'mvn cleanmycachedir' or something like that :)

regards,
Bram