Hi All,

I'm trying to compile a plugin I've written, and am having some trouble with
Maven attempting to download the required dependencies. The build just hangs
when it tries to get things like:

Downloading:
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/maven-error-diagnostics/2.0.4/maven-error-diagnostics-2.0.4.jar
Downloading:
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/maven-monitor/2.0.4/maven-monitor-2.0.4.jar

I've been working with Maven for a little while, and have made many changes
to this plugin, all of which have been totally successful. I've never had
any issues like this before. Does anyone have any ideas? Is there something
wrong with that server?

Regards
Gareth Tilley