I'm running the maven-antrun plugin currently to execute various pieces of an
older build script. This script uses some taskdefs, such as weblogic's jwsc,
to accomplish most of its tasks. The build script for the original ant file
executes all these correctly, however, when ported to the plugin for maven,
I receive the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.bea.xbean.values.XmlTokenImpl

This error appears when the build gets to the jwsc function
(weblogic.wsee.tools.anttasks.JwscTask). This error did occur using the
original ant file, but by adding bea jars to the classpath, it was fixed.
However, when this was done for the Maven build it did not fix the problem.
I'm not sure what I need to alter within Maven itself to allow it to see the
same classpath, but I believe that the internal classpath has something to
do with it.

This is the portion of code at which the build fails:

<jwsc
           srcdir="${dir.src}"
           destdir="${dir.ear}"
           tempdir="${dir.temp}"
          classpathref="ext.build.class.path"
          fork="true" memoryinitialsize="256m" memorymaximumsize="512m"
          verbose="on" keepGenerated="yes" debuglevel="9"
          debug="on" deprecation="on"  source="${compiler-source}">
         <module name="${ws.module.name}" explode="false" contextpath="ws">
             <jws file="${file.path.ws.portImpl}.java"
                  compiledWsdl="${dir.dist}/${file.name.wsdl.sc.jar}"/>
         </module>
       </jwsc>

I've been caught on this for quite a while. Haven't been able to find any
issues about this, so I'm not sure what might be conflicting to cause this.