On 10/30/06, Saminda Abeyruwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We have been in the process of converting all Maven1 projects to Maven2.
Until the conversion completed,  some converted Maven2  projects need to
refer  to some of the jars in Maven1 repo (.maven). Is it possible to say to
pom.xml to get the relevant jars from Maven1 repository. What are the
options available for me to get this working.

Please don't post the same question twice.  If you don't get an answer
in a reasonable amount of time, you can reply to your own message to
bump it up in our inboxes.

You can try treating it as a remote repository.  Add a <repository> to
the pom, give the path to the local m1 repo, and use
<layout>legacy</layout>.

--
Wendy