I have a project that has 2 different war file modules.
war 1 uses ADFaces, war 2 uses MyFaces.

My parent pom.xml has the declaration for both under dependacy management.

I cd into the dir for the war 2 and run mvn clean package and I get the ADF
Faces libs as well as MyFaces libs included in the was 2. This is causing me
deployment issues and errors and I have tried to add them in war 2 like:

       <dependency>
           <groupId>com.oracle.adf-faces</groupId>
           <artifactId>adf-faces-api</artifactId>
           <scope>provided</scope>