Hi there,

Maven is currently hanging and I was advised to increase the available
heap space in the Maven runtime, but executing the following command:

export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1024m

I am just not sure in which file to put this. Do I have to put this in
mvn.bat in my parent pom? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks :-)

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.