[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi,

> but what i am looking for is some thing like surefile plugin, to havewell
> good looking test results, is there anything available like that??? so
> when i run test it will run the test and creates test results page like
> sure file plugin??

You could create a project for holding your functional test suites,
packgae them in surefire executable test cases then run it and
generate report.

That's the way I do it, at least. I think there is also something in
the lifecycle about integration tests but I am not sure of what it
means.

HTH

--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.