You'll need to split the WAR file up into a separate WAR and JAR project.

Basically, you can't have any cyclical dependencies.

Wayne

On 11/3/06, EJ Ciramella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a quick question about sub projects and when one depends on
another.

We have one project who's artifact is a war file, and another one that
depends on the jars in this first project.

How do you set this up?  Every way I've tried it still complains about
not being able to find the classes it needs.