From: Dmystery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:55 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: [M2]weblogic:appc classpath issue

I downloaded the code from codehaus SNV and it working fine now. Thanks
again!
Any plans to include autotypes and servicegen goals in the plugin?  :)
Currently i'm using maven-antrun-plugin to use weblogic servicegen task.

Scott Ryan-2 wrote:

> I would love to push it but I only have access to SVN at codehaus.  I do
> not have the authority to push up a snapshot any longer and the people who
> can don't seem to have access to the Weblogic jars required to build the
> code.  I hope I can get this worked out this week.  Until then you can
> just download the code from SVN and run mvn install to place it in your
> local repository to test.
>
> Scott Ryan
> Chief Technology Officer
> Soaring Eagle L.L.C.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.soaringeagleco.com
> (303) 263-3044

>>> classpath = null
>>> compiler = null
>>> debugging = true
>>> deprecation = false
>>> forceGeneration = false
>>> idl = false
>>> idlDirectory = null
>>> idlFactrories = false
>>> idlMethodSignatures = null
>>> idlNoAbstractInterfaces = true
>>> idlNoValueTypes = true
>>> idlOrbix = false
>>> idlOverwrite = false
>>> idlVerbose = false
>>> idlVisiBroker = false
>>> iiop = false
>>> iiopDirectory = null
>>> javaOptions = null
>>> keepGenerated = true
>>> lineNumbers = true
>>> nowarnings = false
>>> objectPath =
>>> D:\Castle-maven\castle\server\server-ejb\target/castle-server-ejb-
>>> 1.0.jar
>>> optimization = false
>>> outputFile = null
>>> verbose = true
>>> version = false]
>>> [INFO]  Argument List for Appc settings [-lineNumbers, -keepgenerated,
>>> -g,
>>> -verb
>>> ose,
>>> D:\Castle-maven\castle\server\server-ejb\target/castle-server-ejb-1.0.jar]
>>> [appc] Created working directory:
>>> C:\DOCUME~1\DEEP_M~1.INF\LOCALS~1\Temp\appcgen
>>>
>>> [J2EE:160119]Appc is unable to process the file
>>> 'D:\Castle-maven\castle\server\s
>>> erver-ejb\target\castle-server-ejb-1.0.jar'. The following error
>>> occurred: