Hi Vincent,
The architecture is quite clear now, but there remains some questions:
 - I understand that when calling clover:instrument in any phase, this
 triggers a custom lifecycle (clover LC) that runs instrumentInternal
 and then runs the tests so that clover DB gets populated. This
 lifecycle is forked so that original sources are prevented from
 ending up in artifact.
 - the original question was about the use of process-sources: It
 seemed to me that coverage intsrumentation should be done after all
 sources are generated. Why is this not the case for clover ?

Thx
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.