Hi Brett,

This is how I set the servlet-dependency in pom.xml-file:

<dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.3</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

Did you mean this or something else? Otherwise my pom.xml dependecies
constist of (scope)
- spring-2.0 (compile)
- hibernate-3.1.2 (compile)
- log4j-1.2.8 (compile)
- javax.servlet-jstl-1.0.6 (runtime)   << for JSTL tag lib
- sitemesh-2.2.1 (runtime)
- junit-3.8 (test)
- servlet-api-3.2 (provided)
- commons-dbcp-1.2.1 (compile)

It's a really simple CRUD-type of web application. Just wanted to test it
with the Jetty servlet container. I'm first timer with the Jetty, so I might
miss somethiing in my project.