From: Sebastien Brunot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 11/7/2006 10:41 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Transitive dependecies

Hi barrett,

I think I'm actually proceeding quite the same (the "lib pom" I was
talking about). I really want to know if I can move a step further and
make the dependencies not transitive while included in the WAR (actually
an EAR in my case ;-). If the feature does not exists yet in maven
(using scope settings or something else), I might ask for it: this is
why I want to know if it is already possible or not.

Sebastien