the plugin also allows you to attach arbitrary artifact to maven to be
deployed.

-

On 11/9/06, jiangshachina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your help.

> see build-helper-maven-plugin for deployment.
I get the plugin at
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/index.html
Unfortunately, I don't understand why the plugin can help me.
In my mind, the plugin just add extra source directories to one project.
What is the "source directory"?

> you can deploy the xml file have other project to use it as dependency
Can I deploy xml file? Deploy to where?
I don't understand :-(

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang