Same problem here.

dawn.angelito wrote:
Try using the "--quiet" option. It will change the logging level to ERROR.

The "--quiet" option doesn't seem to exist in Maven 2.0.4

$ mvn --quiet test
Unable to parse command line options: Unrecognized option: --quiet

I've also tried the "redirectOutputToFile" option but it doesn't make a difference.**

Other ideas?

Thanks

Mirko

Wim Deblauwe wrote:
I already posted the same question a few days ago, but no answer yet.
Maybe
we should file a bug on this? It is annoying when converting to Maven
2,you
don't get the same functionality.

regards,

Wim