Hi.

I have a module on which I want to execute all Junit tests in the
integraton-test phase.
I want to do this because I need to first start Tomcat before the test
and stop it after the test.
Thererefore, I put the start into the pre-integration-test phase and the
stop into the post-integration-test-phase. Finally, I configured the
surefire plugin to the phase 'integration-test' inside the <build />
tag.

The module itself works fine, but when I launch the life cycle from the
parent module, all tests get executed in the test phase.

Can anybody give me a hint how to solve this problem?

Greetings
Marcus