zze-Amicom HUGONNET E ext RD-TECH a écrit :
zze-Amicom HUGONNET E ext RD-TECH a écrit :
Hi,
I have a quite simple plugin working correctly but when I try to test it the expression is not evaluated. I am using :
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
     <artifactId>maven-plugin-testing-harness</artifactId>
     <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
</dependency>
On the doc on codehaus they talk about "StubResolverExpressionEvaluator" which seems to help resolve this issue but I don't see any example. When I look at the unit test for expression evaluation on svn I don't see anything specific to be done.
What am I missing ?
Thanks,
Emmanuel

While debugging my simple test I have watched that my expression while seen as an expression to be evaluated is not in fact evaluated in the "ResolverExpressionEvaluatorStub". Why can't we use Maven's own expression resolver ? I would like to try this but I have yet to find where the expression are resolved in Maven. I am looking for any insight.
Emmanuel