Well I have some progress -- the tests are finally failing in eclipse so i
can do some debugging.

Also, i changed the hibernate config to use the cache provider provided with
the ehcache jar -- but the tests are still bombing out because it claims it
cannot find the one in the hibernate jar :/

Anyway, thanks for the help.

-t.