Its open source... When you have a problem, sometimes its best/easiest
to just jump in with both feet and try to find the problem, and solve
it yourself. Otherwise you're entirely dependent on someone else
fixing things for you on their schedule.

Wayne

On 11/15/06, Jeff Mutonho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/15/06, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll try to have a look at it today (no guarantees though). What you could
> investigate is to read the code and fix what's wrong! :-)

Lol...Of course... I forgot I should just leap in and submit a patch
:^) .Seriously though, will take a look